Fried cheese stuffed meatballs
15min prep time
15min cook time
- Cut each meatball in half and shape each piece into a little ball.
- Press your thumb firmly into the center of each ball and place a ½-inch cube of mozzarella cheese inside. Roll between your hands until the meat is evenly surrounding the cheese. Place on a tray.
- Place seasoned flour and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- One at a time, roll each meatball in flour, then beaten eggs, and finally breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy pan on medium-high. Fry meatballs on each side for 3-4 minutes, or until browned evenly.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat marinara sauce.
- Serve hot with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.