zampina with roasted vegetables
15min prep time
20min cook time
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 20-25 cherry tomatoes
- 6 french shallots, peeled (if large, cut in half)
- 1 pack Stefano zampina sausage
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F (or 190C).
- In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, fennel and shallots with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cook sausage and vegetables for 18 to 20 minutes.
- To serve: on a large plate, place the cooked vegetables and top with the zampina sausage.