Yogourt and granola breakfast bowl
5min prep time
45min cook time
- 2 cups oats
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup hulled hemp seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup granola
- 1 tbsp Stefano hazelnut cocoa spread
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line a 13×18 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the oats, pumpkin seeds, wheat germ, hemp seeds, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together the maple syrup, agave syrup and canola oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto the cookie sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove granola from the oven and let cool completely. Once cooled, the granola can be stored in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
- To assemble the granola bowl, place the yogurt in a small bowl and sprinkle granola on top. Add fruit such as blueberries, pineapple, strawberries or your favou
- Top with Stefano hazelnut cocoa spread and finish with dried cranberries.