20min prep time
15min cook time
- 4–6 veal cutlets
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4–6 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup Stefano tomato basil sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- To prepare cutlets, one-by-one, dredge cutlet in flour, dip dredged veal into beaten egg then into breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in an oven-safe frying pan.
- Cook veal cutlets 30 seconds on each side, until the breading is golden brown.
- Place a slice of prosciutto on each cutlet. Then, top each cutlet with 2 tablespoons of sauce then with Parmesan and mozzarella.
- Place in the oven until cheese has fully melted and is golden br Serve with a salad or green veggies.