Tuscan scrambled eggs
Try it with my pinot grigio
5min prep time
10min cook time
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the sauce to the onions and bring to a simmer.
- In a bowl, whisk your eggs. Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the eggs to the sauce and stir to scramble.
- Remove from the heat once the eggs are cooked but not fully set.
- Top each slice of bread with eggs. Serve garnished with parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.