Tuscan sausage with roasted apples and parsnips
15min prep time
25min cook time
- 500gr Stefano Tuscan sausages
- 3 red-skinned apples, quartered
- 4 parsnips, peeled and cut into 3-4 segments
- 12 cipollini onions, skins removed
- 6-8 sage leaves
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ cup apple juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, toss the apples, parsnips, cipollini onions, sage, fennel seeds, apple cider vinegar, apple juice and olive oil until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put all of the ingredients on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper; bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes and serve.