Tomato and cheese pizzas two ways
5min prep time
20min cook time
- 2 Stefano tomato and cheese frozen pizzas
- 4-5 slices of prosciutto
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- ½ lemon
- Olive oil
- 8-10 thin slices of mortadella
- Pistachio pesto (recipe below)
Pistachio pesto (makes 1 cup)
- 125g shelled pistachios
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Bake the pizzas according to the instructions on the box.
- Once out of the oven, place the pizzas on a cutting board.
- For the first pizza, lay the prosciutto slices flat to cover the entire pizza.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula with a squeeze of lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mound the arugula on the pizza and serve.
- On the second pizza, lay the mortadella slices in a circular fan pattern.
- Drizzle the pistachio pesto all over the pizza and serve.
Pistachio pesto preparation
- In a food processor, pulse the pistachios until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add the garlic, olive oil and salt to taste and pulse several more times until it is well combined but not pureed.
- Keep refrigerated up to 3 days.