3 cheese stuffed shells
30min prep time
60min cook time
- 1 340g package jumbo pasta shells
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 400g container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 648ml jar of Stefano meat sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, ricotta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan, salt and pepper until well combined. Stuff cooked shells with ricotta mixture and place in a 9×13 inch baking dish with a layer of sauce underneath.
- Once all the stuffed shells are placed in the dish, top with the remainder of the sauce and cheeses.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-45 minutes, until edges are bubbly and shells are slightly set.