Strawberry and balsamic ice cream sundae
5min prep time
- 1 lb (4 cups) fresh strawberries, cubed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zested
- 500 ml (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 125 ml (½ cup) Stefano balsamic vinegar
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries, granulated sugar and lemon zest. Stir well to combine, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Put a few spoons of the strawberry mixture in each bowl or cups. Place scoop of ice cream on top. Drizzle with Stefano balsamic vinegar and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.