Prawn and sausages skewers with gremolata
15min prep time
5min cook time
- 225g Stefano sausage of your choice (2 sausages), cut into pieces
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 cocktail skewers
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté the sausage in the olive oil. Two minutes before it has cooked all the way through, add the shrimp and cook just until it is opaque and cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Skewer a piece of sausage, a shrimp and another piece of sausage on each of the 16 skewers.
- Place them on a sheet tray and bake for 5 minutes just until warmed through.
- For the gremolata, combine the lemon zest, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Use olive oil to create a thick sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle gremolata over each skewer and serve.