15min prep time
15min cook time
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for the pasta. Salt the water and cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- In a large saucepan, add 1 jar of Stefano arrabbiata sauce and bring to a light simmer.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add it to the saucepan and toss to coat for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add fresh mozzarella cubes, parmesan and basil. Toss well.
- Serve on a platter and scatter the hand torn burrata all over the pasta. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and more fresh basil.