Pairs perfectly with my rosé
25min prep time
25min cook time
- 250 ml (1 cup) baby potatoes, washed
- 250 ml (1 cup) green beans, stems trimmed
- 2 eggs
- 1 Romaine lettuce or 2 baby Gem lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces, washed and dried
- 1 Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces, washed and dried
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 jar tuna, drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) olives
- 125 ml (½ cup) capers
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for garnish
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- 1 recipe Lemon Vinaigrette
- In a large pot, place the potatoes and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 12 minutes, until the potatoes are fork tender. Remove from the water and set aside.
- To the same pot, add salt and bring to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from the boiling water and transfer to an ice bath. Once cooled, place the green beans on a sheet pan lined with paper towels to dry.
- Place the eggs in the pot and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the eggs and place them in the ice bath to cool. Once cooled, peel and cut into quarters.
- On a large serving platter, arrange the lettuces in a layer, drizzling with some of the vinaigrette.
- Dress each remaining ingredient with a bit of vinaigrette; they should not be drenched. Once dressed, arrange them in sections over the lettuce.
- Garnish with the lemon wedges and fresh herbs. Serve.