MORTADELLA & PISTACHIO PESTO PIZZA
10min prep time
10-12min cook time
For me, a football match without pizza is like an incomplete pass. So here’s a detailed game plan for Super Bowl LV. Make sure the field is ready, line up your players and follow these instructions for a guaranteed win! – Stefano
1 Stefano tomato & cheese pizza
8-10 thin slices of mortadella
Pistachio pesto (recipe below)
PISTACHIO PESTO (MAKES 1 CUP)
125g shelled pistachios
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
¼ cup of olive oil
Salt to taste
- Bake the pizza according to the instructions on the box.
- Once out of the oven, place the pizza on a cutting board.
- Lay the mortadella slices in a circular fan pattern.
- Drizzle the pistachio pesto all over the pizza and serve.
Pistachio pesto preparation
- In a food processor, pulse the pistachios until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add the garlic, olive oil and salt to taste and pulse several more times until it is well combined but not pureed.
- Keep refrigerated up to 3 days.