Mixed grill platter
45min prep time
2.5hmin cook time
- 2-3 packages (1.5kg) of Stefano Italian sausages, assorted
- 2-3 red bell peppers, cut in quarters
- 2 radicchios, cut in quarters
- 6 green onions
- 2-4 corn cobs
- 2 lemons, halved
- Add Italian-style pork ribs in your ingredients
For the salsa verde:
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the salsa verde: combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare Italian-style pork ribs
- Grill sausages as per directions on the package.
- In a large bowl, oil, salt and pepper all the vegetables. Grill on the barbecue until they are cooked and lightly charred.
- To serve: on a large serving platter or wood plank, place the grilled meats and vegetables. Drizzle with the salsa verde.