Linguine with sausage meatballs
10min prep time
20min cook time
500g Stefano classic Italian sausages, meat removed from casings
4 tbsp canola oil
454g Stefano linguine
1 648ml jar of Stefano tomato basil sauce
Grated parmigiano reggiano
- Using your hands, roll the sausage meat into 8 to 10 small meatballs.
- Heat the canola oil in a 12 inch large frying pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, fry the meatballs turning them over every couple of minutes, until they are brown and crispy on the exterior and the inside is cooked through (about 8 minutes).
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Cook linguine until al dente
- In a saucepan, heat the sauce. Once simmering, add the meatballs.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pot. Ladle in some sauce and toss together. The pasta should be coated with sauce.
- Portion the pasta into bowls and top with extra sauce and meatballs. Add parmigiano cheese with sausage over the pasta and serve.