Linguine with pesto alla Genovese
15min prep time
20min cook time
- 4 medium-sized Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 454 g (1 pack) Stefano Linguine
- 500 ml (2 cups) string beans
- Fresh basil pesto recipe (see recipe)
- Stefano extra-virgin olive oil, for finishing
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for finishing
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water and add the potatoes.
- When the potatoes are al dente, add the pasta and string beans to the water and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Before draining, reserve ½ cup of the starchy cooking water. Drain the pasta and vegetables.
- In a large bowl, add the pesto, reserved pasta cooking water, pasta, string beans, and potatoes. Toss to coat well.
- Serve topped with the grated cheese and olive oil.