Italian-style eggs in purgatory
5min prep time
10min cook time
- 500 ml Stefano Arrabiata sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Crushed chili flakes to taste
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Toasted country-style bread
- In a large skillet, heat the Arrabiata sauce at low heat. Add the parsley and dried oregano.
- Break eggs one at a time on top of the sauce and let cook until the egg whites are opaque.
- Add salt and crushed chili flakes to taste.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with country-style bread.