Ice cream filled panettone
10min prep time
• 1 (750g) Stefano panettone of your choice
• 125 ml (½ cup) Stefano hazelnut cocoa spread
• 500 ml (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
1. Unwrap the panettone and remove the paper mould. Cut an inch off the top of the panettone. Hollow out the bottom part using a knife, leaving 1 inch base and sides.
2. Fill the cavity with the ice cream, packing it down firmly.
3. Spread the hazelnut cacao spread on the flat surface of the cut top of the panettone. Place it back on the ice cream filled bottom.
4. Wrap the panettone in plastic wrap and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours, best overnight.
5. Remove from freezer, unwrap, slice, serve and enjoy!