Hazelnut cocoa ricotta cookies
15min prep time
8min cook time
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- ¼ cup Stefano hazelnut cocoa spread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tbsp 3.25% milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time and vanilla.
- Add ricotta and hazelnut cacao spread and mix until well combined.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt and add to the cookie dough, mixing just until combined but do not overmix.
- Using a spoon or small ice cream scoop, drop tablespoon size cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, sifted powdered sugar, vanilla and milk in a bowl. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before glazing.