Garganelli with eggplant and marjoram
10min prep time
15-20min cook time
- 400 g Garganelli pasta
- 1 648ml jar of Stefano Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 large diced eggplant
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 3 or 4 sprigs of marjoram, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic and cook until golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add eggplants and sauté for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta in salted, boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Once the sauce has reduced, add marjoram.
- Toss the pasta into the sauce and mix well. Sprinkle with the parmesan and serve.