15min prep time
20-30min cook time
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- ½ thinly sliced onion
- 80 g halved cherry tomatoes
- 100 g peas, fresh or frozen
- 100 g diced ham
- 100 g sharp pecorino, diced
- 6 eggs
- 400 g cooked fusilli
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 70 g grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan, heat 4 tbsps. of olive oil and brown onion.
- Add cherry tomatoes and peas.
- Sauté for 5 minutes before adding the ham. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, making sure that the ham doesn’t dry out. Let the mixture cool. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool the ham and vegetable mixture.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add the cheeses, parsley and pasta and mix well.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan.
- In the meantime, incorporate the vegetables to the egg mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook until bottom side is crisped up and the liquid has set. Flip over, using a large plate, and brown the other side.