Farfalle with peas and pancetta
15min prep time
25min cook time
- 150gr cubed pancetta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 454gr Stefano farfalle
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grated parmesan and mint leaves, to garnish
- In a large frying pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until golden brown.
- Add onion to the pancetta and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and reduce.
- Add chicken stock and peas and bring to a boil to reduce, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook pasta in boiling salted water, according to instruction on package.
- Drain pasta once done and add to the sauce. Toss to coat for 1 minute.
- Serve the pasta on a large platter and garnish with freshly grated parmesan and mint leaves.