30min prep time
15min cook time
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 1 cup white mushrooms, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 405ml jar of Stefano Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 4-6 vol-au-vent pastry shells
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives, for garnish (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add onion, zucchini, celery, mushrooms and peas. Sautée for a few minutes then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the jar of Alfredo sauce and cooked chicken to the vegetable mixture. Heat until desired temperature.
- Heat vol-au-vent in a pre-heated 350°F oven for about 5 minutes.
- Ladle the vegetable and chicken sauce over the warmed-up pastry shells. Garnish with finely chopped chives or chervil leaves, if desired.