Cannellini bean dip
5min prep time
--min cook time
- 375mL (1 ½ cups) Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 30mL (2 tbsp) Stefano extra virgin olive oil
- 30mL (2 tbsp) Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5mL (1 tsp) Lemon zest
- 1 Garlic clove
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 15mL-30mL (1-2 tbsp)Water, if needed
- In the bowl of a food processor, add all of the ingredients except for the water. Blend until smooth, and add water to thin out if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite bread, crackers and vegetables.