Buratta and tomato crostone
15min prep time
- 1 lb (454 g) ripe tomatoes, cored, halved, seeded, and cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) Stefano extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (65 ml)Stefano balsamic vinegar
- 225 g (1 ball) burrata cheese, hand torn
- 4 slices crusty Italian bread
- Fresh basil leaves (garnish)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Toast the bread slices until they are lightly golden.
- Arrange crostone on a serving platter, top with the tomato slices, season with salt and freshly ground pepper, and top with burrata. Season again before drizzling with olive oil and Stefano balsamic vinegar.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve.