Baked burrata and Arrabbiata dip
5min prep time
10min cook time
- ½ cup Stefano Arrabbiata Sauce
- 115 g ball of fresh burrata
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano, to garnish
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Sliced crostini, baguette or crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- To a 7-inch oven-safe baking dish, add the Stefano Arrabbiata sauce.
- Place the burrata whole into the baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Grate Parmigiano Reggiano all over the dip, and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve immediately with slices of crostini, sliced baguette or crackers.