- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 170 g drained, canned tuna in olive oil
- 400 ml Stefano Faita Arrabiata Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 450 g short pasta (penne, fusilli, rigatoni, etc.)
- 1 handful of chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp capers
In a frying pan, heat olive oil.
Remove pan from heat and add tuna, shredding it with a fork. Add sauce.
Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
Let the sauce simmer for approximately 5 minutes on medium heat.
During this time, cook pasta until al dente in boiling, salted water.
Add parsley and capers to the sauce.
Mix the preparation with the pasta and serve.