- 500 ml Stefano Faita Arrabiata Sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Crushed chili flakes to taste
- 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Toasted country-style bread
In a large skillet, heat the Arrabiata sauce at low heat. Add the parsley and dried oregano.
Break eggs one at a time on top of the sauce and let cook until the egg whites are opaque.
Add salt and crushed chili flakes to taste.
Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with country-style bread.